Friday, May 30, 2008

Why Have a Coach?

I'm an expert to answer the question of "Why Have a Coach?" I have had various coaches for nearly all of my thirty years as a CEO. And, I have one now. I wouldn't be without a Coach.

Why? Because in my long and varied career, I have made a lot of good decisions and a lot of bad decisions. The bad decisions were usually made on my own, without running them by a neutral, trusted, bright and capable "hired ear." In my relatively new career as an Executive Coach (www.CoachJudyNelson.com), I am paid to listen to executives who are highly successful but clearly aware that they can't be objective about their own ideas amd thoughts. I am there to listen, to observe, to give feedback when invited, and to ask key questions that will enable the executive to think out loud, consider the barriers and options and to come to a rational and reasoned decision.

If you're an executive searching for a trusted ear, I'm available! Visit my website, www.CoachJudyNelson.com or call me at 877.yesJudy (877.937-5839.)

No comments: