Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wendy Lazarus, The Children's Partnership: An Executive Leader Who Models Effective Leadership

Wendy Lazarus is a "warrior" for kids. The Children's Partnership, an organization she founded and is co-president of, is her weapon and she uses it with skill and aplomb. The target? The broad targeet is children at risk of being left behind, according to the organization's mission.
The strategies in this ambitious battle include focusing on the availability of the basics for kids: health care, education and technology. You can hear my fun interview with Wendy on my website, www.CoachJudyNelson.com and also on this site. I guarantee you will learn a lot about leadership, about children's issues and about a passionate and highly effective advocate for children.


Next week I on blogtalkradio.com/coachjudynelson, I will be speaking with Tammy McCleod, Chief Customer Officer for Arizona Public Service--another executive with well-honed leadership qualities and a vision for the future.

For information on why you can't afford NOT to have a coach during these difficult times, visit my website, www.coachjudynelson.com or call me, 877.yesJudy.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Judy Nelson, JD, MSW
Certified Professional Coach
www.coachjudynelson.com

No comments: